Smart Bulb Color
VNT-SLB01 / SLB02 / SLB03
Warm white (2700K) / Multi-color
Light socket (Input: 110-120 V; Output: 5 V)
4.9 x 2.4 x 2.4 in
IP20 (for indoor use only)
Install Your Smart Bulb
But first, make sure the power switch is OFF.
Now, gently but surely screw the bulb 'til it locks into place.
Download Vont Home App
Get it from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android) by scanning the QR code. Or just go to www.vont.com/home
Your Smart Bulb is compatible with Android (5.0 and up) & iOS (11 and up).
Quick Notes for First-Timers
1. Create an account by signing up your email with a secure password.
2. A verification code will be sent to your registered email.
3. Turn your device's Bluetooth® ON.
4. Give Vont access to your location to get started!
1. Tap the (+) on the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Choose SLB01/SLB02/SLB03 from the device list.
3. Tap the bulb you want to add. If you fail to locate the device, tap "Push to rescan" and make sure the light switch is ON.
4. Give it a cool name like 'Vont Star.'
5. Select a 2.4 GHz WiFi (or save this step for later) to unlock all smart features.
Sharing Vont Smart Devices
1. Select a device to share.
2. Click Settings ⚙︎ (gear icon on top right corner).
3. Click Sharing, then hit the + button on top right corner.
4. Enter the registered Vont Home email of the person you want to share your device with.
5. Hit Send.
When this feature is ON, this device will only sync with your account and ensure you have sole control of your Vont device.
Connect with Amazon Alexa
1. Click Profile on the Vont Home app, then select Smart Integrations.
2. Hit Link Alexa. You'll be routed to your Alexa app or your phone's browser.
3. Tap Link and wait for successful confirmation.
Connect with Google Assistant
1. Add and Name your Smart Bulb on the Vont Home app.
2. Open your Google Home app then go to Home.
3. Click the + button, and select Set up device.
4. Tap Works with Google.
5. Search 🔍 Vont. Hit Link on pop-up message.
6. Enter your registered email and password on the Vont Home Login Page.
7. Once linked, you'll see your device on the Home Control device list.
Connect with IFTTT
1. Create an IFTTT account. On the app, tap Create, select If This, then search for Vont Home.
2. Tap Turned on/off, hit Connect, and click Continue.
3. Sign in with your Vont Home app email and password, and hit Accept if you agree.
4. Select a device and action, then hit Create trigger.
5. Tap Then That and Vont Home (or another service), choose an action, click Create action.
6. Review the trigger created and click Finish. Enjoy!
Smart Bulb ABCs
- Vont Home app
- Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
- Manually - with the wall switch
Things to remember
|Turn the wall switch off before installing or removing light bulb.|
|Do not disassemble the bulb to avoid the risk of electric shock.|
|With the Device Safety switch on, your device will only be able to pair with your account.|
|Use in operating environments with temperatures of -4° F to 104° F (-20° C and 40° C).|
|The device is not suitable for use with standard wall dimmers.|
|The light bulb is for indoor use only, please keep away from water.|
|If you think you received a defective product, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
15.19 Labelling requirements
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
15.21 Information to the user
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
15.105 Information to the user
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
RF warning for mobile devices:
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20cm between the radiator & your body.
Got more questions? Email us at email@example.com