Ted Smart Body Scale
Minimum Weight Capacity
3 AAA batteries
Maximum Weight Capacity
11 x 11 x 1 in
lb, kg, st
1. Open the battery compartment at the bottom of the scale and insert 3 AAA batteries. Position and insert them correctly following the (+)(-) labels on the cover.
2. The digits should appear on the LED screen indicating the device is operational.
3. Close the battery compartment.
Download Vont Home App
Get it from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android) by scanning the QR code. Or just go to www.vont.com/home
Ted, aka your body scale, is compatible with Android (5.0 and up) & iOS (11 and up).
Quick Notes for First-Timers
1. Create an account by signing up your email with a secure password.
2. A verification code will be sent to your registered email.
3. Turn your device’s Bluetooth® ON.
4. Give Vont access to your location to get started!
1. Tap the (+) on the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Choose SBS01 from the device list.
3. Tap the Body Scale you want to add. If you fail to locate the device, tap “Push to rescan” and make sure the scale is ON.
4. Give it a cool name like ‘Vont Ted.’
Sharing Vont Smart Devices
1. Select a device to share.
2. Click Settings ⚙︎ (gear icon on top right corner).
3. Click Sharing, then hit the + button on top right corner.
4. Enter the registered Vont Home email of the person you want to share your device with.
5. Hit Send.
Register Users + Add Guests
You can introduce Ted to up to 10 registered friends plus guests. And no name will be left forgotten.
1. Tap on your Smart Body Scale on the Vont Home app.
2. Go to Settings (gear icon), then Users.
3. Select Add Member (for regulars) or Guest Measurement (for guests)
4. Enter their info, then click Confirm.
5. Step on the scale and let Ted do the work!
When this feature is ON, Ted will only sync with your account and keep all data secure from other devices and Vont Home accounts.
Body Composition Analysis
1. Place the scale on a flat, level, and solid surface for best results.
2. Open Vont Home on your smartphone and select Smart Scale.
3. Step barefoot onto the scale to automatically start an analysis of your body composition.
Step barefoot on the scale without opening the Vont Home app.
Selecting the measurement unit
Choose between lb (Pound), kg (Kilogram), st (Stone) via the Vont Home app.
Things to remember
|Any information provided by the scale is in no way meant to treat, cure, or prevent diseases/illnesses.|
|Not recommended for pregnant women as current fat mass may provide inaccurate results. Best to check with your doctor.|
|Do not use with the pacemaker as it will affect the scale's electric current that runs through your body and calculates your data.|
|With the Device Safety switch on, this device will only be able to pair with your account.|
|Body fat percentage estimates may vary due to different factors: water/alcohol in the body, menstruation, illness, exercise, etc.|
|Avoid stepping on the scale after showering to avoid slippage.|
|Step on the scale barefoot and stand still while keeping full contact with the electrodes until the measurement is done.|
|Weigh yourself at the same time of day and location to get the most accurate results.|
|Don't mix different battery types/ new ones with old ones.|
Remove the batteries and store in a cool, and dry place if the device will not be used for an extended period of time.
|If you think you received a defective product, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Got more questions? Email us at email@example.com