VNT-SP01-SWPV1-X1 / X2
2.7 x 1.5 x 1.2 in
Electric plug (Voltage: 110 V - 120 V; Wattage: 1800 W)
No (For indoor use only)
Getting Started With Your Smart Plug
Plug it in, then press and hold the power button 'til the blue light starts flashing.
Download Vont Home App
Get it from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android) by scanning the QR code. Or just go to www.vont.com/home
Your Smart Plug is compatible with Android (5.0 and up) & iOS (11 and up).
Quick Notes for First-Timers
1. Create an account by signing up your email with a secure password.
2. A verification code will be sent to your registered email.
3. Turn your device’s Bluetooth® ON.
4. Give Vont access to your location to get started!
1. Tap the (+) on the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Choose SP01 from the device list.
3. Tap the plug you want to add. If you fail to locate the device, tap “Push to rescan” and make sure the smart plug is ON.
4. Give it a name like ‘Vont Plug.’
5. Select a 2.4 GHz WiFi (or save this step for later) to unlock all smart features.
Note: If the device is not connected for the first time, press and hold the button for 5 seconds after power on.
Sharing Vont Smart Devices
1. Select a device to share.
2. Click Settings ⚙︎ (gear icon on top right corner).
3. Click Sharing, then hit the + button on top right corner.
4. Enter the registered Vont Home email of the person you want to share your device with.
5. Hit Send.
When this feature is ON, this device will only sync with your account and ensure you have sole control of your Vont device.
Connect with Amazon Alexa
1. Click Profile on the Vont Home app, then select Smart Integrations.
2. Hit Link Alexa. You'll be routed to your Alexa app or your phone's browser.
3. Tap Link and wait for successful confirmation.
Connect with Google Assistant
1. Add and Name your Smart Plug on the Vont Home app.
2. Open your Google Home app then go to Home.
3. Click the + button, and select Set up device.
4. Tap Works with Google.
5. Search 🔍 Vont. Hit Link on pop-up message.
6. Enter your registered email and password on the Vont Home Login Page.
7. Once linked, you'll see your device on the Home Control device list.
Connect with IFTTT
1. Create an IFTTT account. On the app, tap Create, select If This, then search for Vont Home.
2. Tap Turned on/off, hit Connect, and click Continue.
3. Sign in with your Vont Home app email and password, and hit Accept if you agree.
4. Select a device and action, then hit Create trigger.
5. Tap Then That and Vont Home (or another service), choose an action, click Create action.
6. Review the trigger created and click Finish. Enjoy!
Things to remember
|For your safety, the current should not exceed 15 A.|
|Do not disassemble the Smart Plug to avoid the risk of electric shock.|
|Use the power button to turn on/off.|
|With the Device Safety switch on, this device will only be able to pair with your account.|
|Connect the device to Bluetooth and WiFi network to use all smart features.|
|The Smart Plug is for indoor use only, please keep away from water.|
|If you think you received a defective product, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Got more questions? Email us at email@example.com