Smart Light Strip Pro
IP20 (for indoor use only)
16.4 ft (Input: DC12; Power: 24W)
32.8 ft (Input: DC12; Power: 48W)
Adapter: AC 100 - 240 V
Number of LEDs
16.4 ft: 150
32.8 ft: 300
16.4 ft and 32.8 ft
16.4 ft: 7.2 oz
32.8 ft: 12.4 oz
What's in the box?
|Power adapter||Controller box|
Install Your Smart Light Strip Pro
1. Connect the 4-pin connectors of the strip light to the controller box and make sure the clip is securely locked.
2. Securely connect the controller box with the power adapter.
3. Wipe the surface clean and dry before installing the strip lights.
4. Slowly unroll the strip lights and peel the protective film off bit by bit as you press firmly into position.
5. Use clips to reinforce corners.
Download Vont Home App
Get it from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android) by scanning the QR code. Or just go to www.vont.com/home
Your Smart Light Strip Pro is compatible with Android (5.0 and up) & iOS (11 and up).
Quick Notes for First-Timers
1. Create an account by signing up your email with a secure password.
2. A verification code will be sent to your registered email.
3. Turn your device’s Bluetooth® ON.
4. Give Vont access to your location to get started!
1. Tap the (+) on the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Choose SSL03 from the device list.
3. Tap the strip light you want to add. If you fail to locate the device, tap “Push to rescan” and make sure the light switch is ON.
4. Give it a cool name like ‘Vont Party.’
5. Select a 2.4 GHz WiFi (or save this step for later) to unlock all smart features.
Sharing Vont Smart Devices
1. Select a device to share.
2. Click Settings ⚙︎ (gear icon on top right corner).
3. Click Sharing, then hit the + button on top right corner.
4. Enter the registered Vont Home email of the person you want to share your device with.
5. Hit Send.
When this feature is ON, this device will only sync with this account and ensure you have sole control of your Vont device.
Connect with Amazon Alexa
1. Click Profile on the Vont Home app, then select Smart Integrations.
2. Hit Link Alexa. You'll be routed to your Alexa app or your phone's browser.
3. Tap Link and wait for successful confirmation.
Connect with Google Assistant
1. Add and Name your Smart Light Strip Pro on the Vont Home app.
2. Open your Google Home app then go to Home.
3. Click the + button, and select Set up device.
4. Tap Works with Google.
5. Search 🔍 Vont. Hit Link on pop-up message.
6. Enter your registered email and password on the Vont Home Login Page.
7. Once linked, you'll see your device on the Home Control device list.
Connect with IFTTT
1. Create an IFTTT account. On the app, tap Create, select If This, then search for Vont Home.
2. Tap Turned on/off, hit Connect, and click Continue.
3. Sign in with your Vont Home app email and password, and hit Accept if you agree.
4. Select a device and action, then hit Create trigger.
5. Tap Then That and Vont Home (or another service), choose an action, click Create action.
6. Review the trigger created and click Finish. Enjoy!
Smart Light Strip Pro ABCs
- Vont Home app
- Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
- Manually - with the control box
- Short press to enable music mode* (light follows music from the surroundings).
- Long press to adjust the brightness of the strip light (5 brightness levels).
*Bluetooth® and Internet are required to use Music Mode.
This lets you customize colors on a specific segment of your Vont Light Strip Pro.
- Tick specific sections you wish to customize, or select all to set the whole strip in one color.
- Select a color from the basic options, slider, or color wheel.
- Adjust the relative brightness to your liking.
Pro Tip: Turn the Gradient button on to display a smooth blend of shades from light to dark or from color to color.
This feature lets you adjust the brightness of a specific segment on your Vont Light Strip Pro.
Things to remember
|Connect the light strip to the controller and ensure the clip is securely locked.|
|If the strip is too long, cut the strip along gold segments.|
|Reinforce installation by adding more clips and adhesive.|
With the Device Safety switch on, this device will only be able to pair with this account.
Connect the device to Bluetooth and Internet to use all smart features.
|Use the Gradient button to display a smooth blending of shades from light to dark or color to color.|
|To avoid entanglement, unroll the strip lights when ready to install.|
|For corners, loop the strip and reinforce with clips. Avoid bending on LED beads.|
|The strip light is for indoor use only, please keep away from water.|
|If you think you received a defective product, send us an e-mail at email@example.com.|
15.19 Labelling requirements
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
15.21 Information to the user
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
15.105 Information to the user
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
RF warning for mobile devices:
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20cm between the radiator & your body.
Got more questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org