Smart Car Light Strip
IP20 (for indoor use only)
Input: DC12; Power: 18W
Number of LEDs
48 LEDs (12 LEDs per light)
21 ft (10.5 ft per side)
8 oz (229 g)
What's in the box?
|Power adapter||Controller box|
Install Your Smart Strip Light
1. Attach the first LED light strip horizontally underneath the dashboard (right above the gas pedal) using the 3M adhesive at the back to the light.
2. Stick the second light underneath the glove compartment box. Keep the strips hidden for a seamless light effect.
3. Hide the connecting cord on the sides of the car seats. Push them in or use cable ties to secure and avoid entanglement.
4. Stick the third and fourth light strips underneath the driver and passenger seats. Plug it in and enjoy!
Download Vont Home App
Get it from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android) by scanning the QR code. Or just go to www.vont.com/home
Your Smart Car Light Strip is compatible with Android (5.0 and up) & iOS (11 and up).
Quick Notes for First-Timers
1. Create an account by signing up your email with a secure password.
2. A verification code will be sent to your registered email.
3. Turn your device’s Bluetooth® ON.
4. Give Vont access to your location to get started!
1. Tap the (+) on the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Choose CSL01 from the device list.
3. Tap the car light strip you want to add. If you fail to locate the device, tap “Push to rescan” and make sure the light switch is ON.
4. Give it a cool name like ‘Vont Ride.’
Sharing Vont Smart Devices
1. Select a device to share.
2. Click Settings ⚙︎ (gear icon on top right corner).
3. Click Sharing, then hit the + button on top right corner.
4. Enter the registered Vont Home email of the person you want to share your device with.
5. Hit Send.
When this feature is ON, this device will only sync with your account and ensure you have sole control of your Vont device.
Smart Car Light Strip ABCs
- Vont Home app
- Manually - with the control box
- Short press to enable music mode* (light follows music from the surroundings).
- Long press to adjust the brightness of the strip light (5 brightness levels).
*Bluetooth® and Internet are required to use Music Mode.
Things to remember
|Make sure you press the cigarette lighter into its socket.|
|Securely plug the cigarette lighter into its socket.|
Connect it to Bluetooth and WiFi or mobile data to control the app.
With the Device Safety switch on, this device will only be able to pair with your account.
|Use the cable ties to avoid entanglement.|
|Do not bend the light strip to prevent damage.|
|It's not waterproof and best enjoyed inside your car.|
|If you think you received a defective product, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
15.19 Labelling requirements
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
15.21 Information to the user
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
15.105 Information to the user
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
RF warning for mobile devices:
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20cm between the radiator & your body.
Got more questions? Email us at email@example.com