Smart Light Bars
IP20 (for indoor use only)
Electric Plug (100 V - 240 V AC)
14.1 oz (400 g)
RGB + White (2200K - 6500K)
Light bar: 10.5 x 3.1 x 2.4 in
Controller: 3.1 x 3.1 x 0.6 in
What's in the box?
|Light bars||Control box|
|2 Table mount base||2 Wall mount base|
Download Vont Home App
Get it from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android) by scanning the QR code. Or just go to www.vont.com/home
Your Smart Light Bars is compatible with Android (5.0 and up) & iOS (11 and up).
Quick Notes for First-Timers
1. Create an account by signing up your email with a secure password.
2. A verification code will be sent to your registered email.
3. Turn your device’s Bluetooth® ON.
4. Give Vont access to your location to get started!
1. Tap the (+) on the upper right corner of the screen.
2. Choose TLB01 from the device list.
3. Tap the light bars you want to add. If you fail to locate the device, tap “Push to rescan” and make sure the power is ON.
4. Give it a cool name like ‘Vont Cinema.’
5. Select a 2.4 GHz WiFi (or save this step for later) to unlock all smart features.
When this feature is ON, this device will only sync with your account and ensure you have sole control of your Vont device.
Connect with Amazon Alexa
1. Click Profile on the Vont Home app, then select Smart Integrations.
2. Hit Link Alexa. You'll be routed to your Alexa app or your phone's browser.
3. Tap Link and wait for successful confirmation.
Connect with Google Assistant
1. Add and Name your Light Bars on the Vont Home app.
2. Open your Google Home app then go to Home.
3. Click the + button, and select Set up device.
4. Tap Works with Google.
5. Search 🔍 Vont. Hit Link on pop-up message.
6. Enter your registered email and password on the Vont Home Login Page.
7. Once linked, you'll see your device on the Home Control device list.
Connect with IFTTT
1. Create an IFTTT account. On the app, tap Create, select If This, then search for Vont Home.
2. Tap Turned on/off, hit Connect, and click Continue.
3. Sign in with your Vont Home app email and password, and hit Accept if you agree.
4. Select a device and action, then hit Create trigger.
5. Tap Then That and Vont Home (or another service), choose an action, click Create action.
6. Review the trigger created and click Finish. Enjoy!
1. Lay flat, stick, or attach with the mount base (slide the light into the base until it locks in place).
2. Connect the light bar and adapter to the control box.
3. Download the app to unlock more features. Enjoy!
Pick a Setup Style
Control Box ABCs
This lets you customize colors on a specific segment of your Vont Light Bars.
- Tick specific sections you wish to customize, or select all to set the whole bar in one color.
- Select a color from the basic options, slider, or color wheel.
- Adjust the relative brightness to your liking.
Things to remember
Connect the device to Bluetooth and WiFi network to use all smart features.
The light bar's light source is irreplaceable.
|The device is for indoor use only, please keep away from water.|
|The light bar's working temperature is -4° F to 104° F (-20° C and 40° C).|
|Keep it away from hazardous sources like candles or liquid-filled objects.|
|If you think you received a defective product, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
15.19 Labelling requirements
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
15.21 Information to the user
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
15.105 Information to the user
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
RF warning for mobile devices:
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20cm between the radiator & your body.
Got more questions? Email us at email@example.com